Monday, June 29, 2009

I know these people!

More accurately, I went to junior high and high school with these people. Ed would probably not be able to pick me out of a crowd, but I do legitimately know Ginny, the stunning bride!



photos by Josh Goleman

I hope I am even half as giddy and excited on my wedding day as Ginny looks in these photos. It wouldn't hurt if I also had an impeccable sense of style and a clutch of amazing SCAD-grad friends to pitch in with their design skills.

If you want to see more of Ginny & Ed's ridiculously awesome 1920s wedding, go here, here, here, and here, five times over.

2 comments:

  1. this wedding is just too gorgeous to be true! i wish i could pull something like this off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks! and ed could absolutely pick you out of a crowd! and i wouldn't write it, if it weren't true!

    ReplyDelete