Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Too slow, TheKnot.com

This morning I had a countdown email in my inbox from the ever vigilant calendar robots at TheKnot.com -- 10 months to go! I've been slightly discombobulated for the past week, having just moved apartments and entertained my fiance's parents for seven days, so I haven't been as in tune with dates as I usually am, but sure enough, the big event is getting closer all the time. I've read countless blog posts from brides-to-be who fear these Knot emails and the massive checklists that accompany them (have you hired a florist? rented a tent? bought the perfect shoes? What are you waiting for, slackass?!) and was pretty pleased with myself that, for once, I'm ahead of the game:


Start shopping? Suckers! I bought my dress yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment