Thursday, September 10, 2009

another giddy bride

While I'm pretty well convinced that we've got the best photographers in the land signed up to shoot our wedding, there are a few others out there whose work I have really come to love. Davina + Daniel are another husband and wife team, and their blog and web site are full of incredible pictures. I saw this picture on the blog yesterday. It's another one of those photos that embodies what I hope my own wedding day will be like.

photographed by Davina Palik and Roxanne Ross

Although Davina and Daniel are already legally married (via a quick ceremony in Vegas), they're currently in the midst of planning their 2010 wedding. You can read about Davina's planning and ideas on her other blog, billed as "a wedding photographer's journey to the aisle."

No comments:

Post a Comment