Sunday, September 27, 2009

back to the grind... again!

For the second weekend in a row, I drove with Jon to a neighboring state for a friend's wedding. Fortunately this time I got to drive up I-75 rather than I-85, which was a nice change of scenery, and we had another of my college roommates in tow, which meant I got to listen to cheesy '80s and '90s music in the car.

I'll get back to regular posting tomorrow, but in the meantime, to prove I've been busy with other people's weddings and not just slacking off, here's one of my favorite pictures from yesterday's big event:


Now that is a happy couple! The newlyweds are off to honeymoon in Hawaii for something like a week and a half... so jealous. Anyway, more on this later -- I've got to catch up on all the other stuff I neglected while I was partying all weekend!

2 comments: