Thursday, October 29, 2009

Our Labor of Love love

If you've been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know that I've got the best folks in the biz photographing our wedding -- Jesse and Whitney at Our Labor of Love! (Sidenote: how awesome is their festive candy corn logo?) They announced yesterday that Matt Miller has officially joined the stable of talented photographers at OLOL.

As expected, Matt's blog had some amazing shots. Thank god he doesn't have that many events in his archive, because I seriously can spend all day looking at things shot by any of the OLOL photographers. In fact, I'd like to share some of my favorite recent pictures from all of them, because they're just so damn good. Let's kick it off with the new guy, shall we?

Here are a few from Matt:





Pretty sweet, no? And then we have Kendrick and David, who shoot as a pair:

(the girl in this shot is one of Jon's coworkers, and both
of these two were college classmates of the photographers!)





I mean...come on. This post is quickly veering toward awesome overkill. But wait, there's more! Here's Heidi's work:






That first dress photo is just KILLER. Oh my lord.

And, last but certainly not least, here are a few I pulled from Jesse & Whit's archive, in case you weren't sure of their brilliance:





If you hadn't seen any pictures by them before, surely now you understand why this is one of the things I am most excited about when it comes to our wedding! I knew from the start that photography was at the top of my list. If you had to prioritize (which you do), what would you want to make sure is totally kickass at your wedding?

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's me! :) OLOL makes my heart melt. I can't wait to see ya'll's pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely photographer! Your pictures are going to be so amazing!

    ReplyDelete