Monday, October 19, 2009

rings + food = kinda weird

OK, so I get that newlyweds like to have photos taken of their pretty new rings in artful places and arrangements, and I understand that sometimes the wedding cake/cupcakes/cocktail or some other food or beverage of significance may be included in these kinds of photos. But come on... Chicken McNuggets?


The fry picture might be slightly redeemed if the fries looked like they had been cooked and were thus immediately identifiable, but I'm not sure the McNuggets can be made to look appetizing. I don't care if you met at McDonald's -- there must be more attractive foods that can be photographed somewhere on the menu!

Of course, when the time comes, I might get the urge to plunk my rings down on a Waffle House waffle or set them atop a glass bottle of Cheerwine or Coca-Cola Classic. Who am I to judge?

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahha... I don't think I would want my rings touching a greasy nugget or french fry... maybe a slice of american cheese though...yum.

    ReplyDelete