Wednesday, December 23, 2009

5 months to go...

I returned to Atlanta yesterday from across the pond (a day late and über-tired) to find the usual monthly email from theknot.com. I was happy to learn that, once again, I am ahead of their schedule! Muhaha!

This month's directive is to "find the perfect formalwear" for the groom and his cohort. I don't remember if I blogged about it or not, but we did some scouting when Jon's younger brother and best man was in town over Thanksgiving. We're pretty much set on the style and from whom we'll be renting, so all we need to do is pull the trigger... which will probably happen post-Christmas, like so many other things.

Other things that happened while I was away: our save-the-date postcards arrived (design success!) and our rings came into the jewelry store! Good times. Since we have to pay more money to pick up our rings, we're gonna wait until 2010 for that.

Anyway, I'm back and should be blogging regularly again. Hope you missed me while I was away! :)

1 comment: