Tuesday, January 12, 2010

another blogging bungle

I must have some seriously bad blogging karma going on these days. What the hell? I just got an email from Trolley Guy saying that someone else snatched the date right out from under me... I guess their payment came in before mine. (In the same hour, I'm told, but just before mine. Drat!) I wish I had known someone else was after the trolley on that day -- I would have acted more swiftly! Alas, not much to be done at this point. Wah-wahh.

So, back to the drawing board it is. Transportation is back on the master to-do list. Trolley Guy is checking with another local trolley service to see if they're free for our date and says he will transfer my deposit to them if they are, which is a start... but still. BOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment