Thursday, January 7, 2010

Excalibur!

I forgot to mention it before, so I'll do it now... looky what I got for Christmas!


Santa bypassed the registry and combined a few discounts and free shipping on Amazon to get a great deal on the fancy limited edition mixer. (He's a smart shopper, that Santa.) I also got a SideSwipe spatula mixer blade to go with it -- this year's BeaterBlade, I guess. Wahoo! Now I just need to find the right recipe with which to christen my pretty pretty mixer. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! stop it! allegedly my sister is giving"ed and i" one of these for christmas. in the almond color. i'm still waiting... you, however, are one lucky duck! one, almost married, lucky duck!

    p.s your save-the-dates are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it is more proper to say "ed and me"? i've been drinkin' some cheap champagne tonight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I am so jealous!!! I think that maybe you need to make some sort of dessert... with real whipped cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fancy!! Let me know what you think of that SideSwipe. I am intrigued. Happy cooking/baking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you chose red. It really is the best, right? I think a cake is in order! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the same thing for Christmas! Eeeep! I named her Candy. Happy baking :D

    ReplyDelete