Since it's late in the evening, I'm just going to share a list of some weddingish things I accomplished over the long weekend:
- I set up an appointment for my first dress fitting! It's four weeks from tomorrow... that means I have four weeks to get back on some sort of wagon and have something to show for it. Willpower! Motivation! Bring it on! (Please?)
- I finally baked up a batch of shamrock shake (aka vanilla mint) cupcakes, which I think I blogged about many moons ago when writing about wedding cake flavors. Tasty, but definitely not wedding-cake material. This also marked the inaugural use of my totally awesome stand mixer!
- I bought a crapton of blank cards and envelopes so I can print thank-yous first thing once I get into the letterpress studio.
- I started scanning in my collection of ticket stubs for what I hope will be an excellent and affordable guest book (idea stolen from Jesse & Deanna). I've got a long way to go, but I'm glad to have gotten underway!
- Mom talked to the family friends who have offered to host parties/showers for me and made progress toward nailing down dates.