Sunday, January 3, 2010

PANIC

So, I mentioned before that Mom and I have both avoided looking at the numbers on the guest list recently, and it turns out that there is a good reason for that because they are WHOA too high. CRAPPP. Not much to be done about it now, though, as the save-the-dates are already on their way, save a dozen or so. All I can say is that we made our best effort to find the intersection of including everybody and being able to afford the bar tab... so I hope it comes out right in the end. I suppose I can go on and start praying for the RSVP gods to smile upon us and sort things out in a party- and budget-friendly way. Maybe the couple extra months of guest-list worry will pay off?

1 comment:

  1. We had the exact same worries, which honestly probably weren't alleviated until it was RSVP time. In the end, it worked out fine-- we invited a fairly large out-of-town contingent, which probably helped in the end. The real stress is turning in your final number and watching a handful of people flake at the last minute and hoping that happens in time for you to turn in the right number (that you end up paying for...)

    ReplyDelete