Monday, March 1, 2010

Farewell, February!

There are many reasons why I am happy that February is over, but one of the biggest is the fact that my month of studio time at the letterpress studio has expired. Letterpress is a lot of fun and all, but I am TOTALLY PSYCHED to have my weekends back. The studio doesn't really have any windows, so a day spent there is basically lost, which led to more than a couple fraught Sundays and frustrated Mondays. I plan to continue to use my new letterpressing skillz in the future, but I'm really glad I can put it aside until after the wedding.

I know I haven't shown you all of the goods yet, but you'll just have to wait a few more weeks until the invitations are sent. I'll probably have my bride buddy's invitation that I printed sooner than I've sent my own out, so you can look forward to that. In the meantime, I'll be bundling up my invitations so they're ready to be stuffed into envelopes as soon as my mama is done addressing. Holy crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment