Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Old-Timey Tuednesday: Reception!

The stack of my grandparents' wedding photographs I've been pulling from seems to be missing the below photo of the cake-cutting, which presumably would precede all the pictures that follow. (My cousin had scanned this one and emailed it to me a while back.) This series of pictures captures the reception, which looks like it was also held at the church. I reckon they're making things officially official by signing the marriage license/contract in the last two photos.

Jean and Fred cutting the cake:



Being served a piece of cake... check out the kid behind Grandma... FEED ME.



Enjoying the wedding cake together -- I love that they're sitting on a pew.


Jean signs her name...


and Fred adds his. Married!



We're nearing the end of my grandparents' wedding pictures, but fret not -- I've got lots more old-timey family wedding fun in the queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment