Monday, April 19, 2010

I caved.

Really, I just got tired of looking. Combine that with a well timed email from Kleinfeld Bridal pimping Adorn's fine jewelry rental business, special sale prices and a sister who enjoys the opportunity to play enabler, and guess who's got some wedding earrings coming to her? This girl.

I mentioned these in a previous post about earrings and have kept coming back to them. The rental price has dropped by $45 since I first saw them and I'm getting to the point where I just want unresolved wedding things to be resolved, so I took the bait. Here they are!


The picture below, showing the lovely earrings on an actual person, is what really sealed the deal for me:


Can't wait to try them on on May 20! They better not suck!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh those are so so pretty! And you will wear them again I am sure - and will always be reminded of your special day =0)

    ReplyDelete