Friday, April 23, 2010

Rehearsal dress recon

After yesterday's dress fail, I spent at least an hour scouring the internet for something appropriate for the rehearsal and dinner. Most of these cost more than I probably want to spend, but it's what has turned up in my online searching. Here's what I've found so far:



saks (phoebe couture)


saks (rebecca taylor)


bloomingdales (shoshanna)


bloomingdales (BCBG...ignore the heinous necklace)


bloomingdales (trina turk)


What do y'all think? Do any of those say rehearsal dinner to you? I will probably hit the mall tomorrow to see what's on the racks that I can lay hands on, so I'll report back after that excursion...

1 comment:

  1. I think the Shoshanna or Trina Turk ones would look really nice on you. Bright colors. Good cuts.

    ReplyDelete