Monday, April 26, 2010

Wherein our photographers make us look like total badasses

As promised, here are more pictures from our engagement shoot with the incredible and artful Jesse and Whitney of Our Labor of Love. SO AWESOME. As an aside to the main point of this post -- the awesome pictures -- I must say that I am super pleased with the outfits we chose, as well as my decision to have a professional deal with my hair that morning. Lord knows I would have made myself a frizzy mess!

Anyway, I posted a bunch on facebook (which you can see here) so I tried to pick some different ones for the blog. Enjoy!

















all pictures copyright Our Labor of Love

5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics!

    I can't wait for our shoot now... must book that in.

    Your hair does look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!!! I am excited for ours too. We're trying to do it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so great! love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't get over how amazing these photos are!!!!

    ReplyDelete