Saturday, May 1, 2010

The guestbook...

Is done! I just finished laying it out in Blurb's handy book-making software and sent it off winging its way through the interwebs. (But not before Google helped me find a discount code for a free paper upgrade. Score!) Regular shipping would have gotten it here a week before the wedding, but we got second-day shipping just to be safe. The whole project cost about $20 less than I thought it would sans shipping anyway, so it's still within the budget I had in mind.

Even though I won't have the real deal in hand for a week or two, Blurb automatically creates an online preview of the first 15 pages of your book that you can share. Here it is!

Kathleen & Jon by Kathleen Poe | BOOK INFO

I'm excited to see how it turns out. I joked to Jon that the book is really all about him based on the cover, since half of my head is in the gutter on the binding. ;) From what I can see, though, it's going to be totally badass! What do y'all think? Married folks, what sort of guestbook did you have -- and did anybody sign it?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! We had a favorite picture of us blown up at Staples with a 3" white border and then everyone signed around the border with a sharpie. That way we can hang it on the wall and always have that memory right there.

    ReplyDelete