Thursday, May 13, 2010

Niner

So, my mom went back to Bridals by Lori today to retrieve the extra fabric from my dress that the seamstress had forgotten on Tuesday to give to the florist (for to wrap my bouquet in). While she was at it, she picked up the dress and brought it home.

This, even more than having a fitting where the dress finally fit me, signifies that yes, there really is a wedding next week, and yes, it features ME as the bride. The dress is now hanging on the back of the door in the downstairs hall closet in my parents' house. Not in some big storage room with hundreds of other plastic-bagged poofs of white, not waiting to be hemmed or taken in, but at home waiting for me to put it on for the big dance, as it were.

DUDE. Nine days.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeeeep! How exciting! Can't wait for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww yayyyy! Nine days will 0 days before you know it!

    ReplyDelete