Monday, May 3, 2010

rehearsal dinner dress

Friday night I wrangled Jon into taking a picture of me in the dress I bought for the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner so I could a) see if it would go with the sorta neutral sandals I already own and b) show y'all what it looks like. Check it!


I thought the shoes looked ok here, but OH MAN are my legs pasty. They're also in a shadow, so they're really not as bad as they seem here. I hope. Here's another attempt, with flash. (Pardon the funny face. And the mess.):


Very pretty, no? (Also, not so scarily pale in this one.) Although this picture showed me that NO WAY do these shoes work with this dress. After a lot of online hunting on Friday evening I ordered some silver sandals from Piperlime for $70:


Those should be here sometime this week. I hope they do the trick! Any of y'all have better suggestions than silver to go with this dress and my pastiness?

2 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable... what are the other colors in your wedding? Maybe do one of them? Could go funky and use a bright color - or brown? Have you thought about using tan enhancing body lotion?? I used it for a month before my wedding and had a beautious glow!

    ReplyDelete