Saturday, May 22, 2010

What was it I needed to do today...


Oh yeah! Wedding. DURR. I put this in many months ago and totally forgot I had done so until my phone buzzed midday Friday... I love that the only time I have ever used this function on my phone is for this not-very-easily overlooked event.

Quick recap of Friday: so much fun! Oh, and Thursday was too. Bridesmaids dinner at Fritti for delicious pizza was a smashing success, as were my bridesmaid gifts (to be revealed in a later post). So, Friday started with getting our nails done en masse at Sugarcoat, which I highly recommend if you're in Atlanta. One of my bridesmaids had to work so had gone Thursday night and left a bottle of champagne for us, so we started out the day with champagne at like 10:30 a.m. After that it was back to our apartment for me, where I finished our slideshow and burned it to a DVD, printed out new seating labels for table changes, and gathered up all the various presents yet to be wrapped. Back at my parents' house I wrapped said gifts and got all gussied up for the rehearsal, which was quite fun I thought, then we had a ridiculously delicious and love-filled rehearsal dinner. We came home to a crowd of family at my folks' house, and I gave Jon his awesome present (more on that later as well) and we practiced dancing a bit before he headed home with his brother and cousin. That covers the basics, I think!

Anyhoo, now it is well past midnight and I've had a moonpie and a glass of milk and am off to get my beauty rest. Hair appointments start at 10 a.m. It seems like tomorrow will be a long day, but I'm sure it will just fly by! See y'all on the flip side...

No comments:

Post a Comment