Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vendors: the Dream Team

The day after our wedding, as Jon and I were reflecting on how everything had gone the day before, I told him that I wanted to send all of our vendors love letters. Since then, that impulse has morphed into my wanting to tell everyone and their mother that they should throw big parties just so they can use all the people who made our wedding so damn awesome.

Over the next few weeks I'll write in a little more detail about most of them, but just in case any of y'all out there are planning a wedding in Atlanta, here is a list of all the vendors who played a part in our big day:
Full reviews to come! In the meantime, if you want to know more about my experience with any of these people before I get to writing about them, just drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment