Friday, July 16, 2010

Seesters

When it came time to pick a maid of honor for my wedding, I didn't really have anything to decide -- of course my maid of honor would be my big sister, Emily! Yesterday afternoon Em and I hooked up with another excellent photographer from Our Labor of Love, Kendrick, to be the subjects of a photoshoot for one of her other photographic endeavors, Luceo. Click on the photo below to see more pictures and read about what it's like to be a Poe sister.

(photo by Kendrick Brinson. Obviously.)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, yay!! Love the Poe seesters. :) Those are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photographs are stunning! The light is so warm and beautiful ... so are you and your sister. thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I will have to add you to my Atlanta blog roll!

    ReplyDelete