Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wedding weekend recap: suiting up!

Having kissed the cats, I grabbed my dress from the back of the hall closet door where it had been hanging and the bag with my shoes, accessories and something to wear the next morning. With myself, my mama, seven bridesmaids and Jesse, we had ten people to transport to the church, so we split up and piled into three cars with all our crap, with my dad and uncles as chauffeurs. Fortunately we had to be there early enough that they had time to run back home and get prettied up before the ceremony. Once we arrived, we settled into the church parlor and, before too long, got me into my dress.

lovely maids arrive at the church

the gorgeous flowers were already there when we arrived!

my bouquet

my dress awaits

upskirt shot




I'm in my skivvies at church! Eek!


thanks for dressing me, friends!

something borrowed (earrings)

two somethings old (rings), one something new (pearls)

and the finishing touch -- seester puts my veil on!

Check back tomorrow to see some of the portraits we took (separately) before the ceremony!

*all photos courtesy of Our Labor of Love

3 comments:

  1. Haha I didn't realise you weren't wearing clothes behind your dress in that shot! Hehe!

    Gorgeous pics and I really love your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That upskirt shot? Is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete