Monday, September 6, 2010

free at last!

I spent most of my Labor Day holiday writing thank-you notes, and I am thrilled to report that I am finally DONE! Glory! I had about 30 or so still to write, it turned out. (I thought it was more like 20, but, to be fair, not all of the notes were wedding present thank-yous.) As I went along, I updated my address/rsvp/gifts received spreadsheet and added lots of Ys to the "thank you" column. Here's the stack for Mr. Mailman to take away tomorrow. Impressive, no?


There were a lot of things on my to-do list that I didn't get to today, but this is a huge monkey off my back, so I don't feel so bad about the smaller things left undone. Plus, only four workdays to go until the next weekend. I'll do all that cleaning I meant to do today then, right? Totally.

1 comment: