Monday, September 27, 2010

This one's for the fellas

This past weekend Jon discovered his favorite thing about being married (well, after being showered with wedding presents and having me around, of course): his wedding band doubles as a bottle opener! He had heard that it could be used as such on his recent trip to L.A., I believe. After an unsuccessful first attempt this weekend, I located this handy silent-video tutorial to help him out:


Hot dog! Jon had tried to use the other side of his ring, which I suppose seems more intuitive, but sure enough, after watching this he popped the cap off of his beer no sweat. (I then examined the ring for damage, and there didn't seem to be any unusual wear and tear from the process. Approved!) Apparently this trick requires some practice, though, because Jon tried again later in the weekend to no avail.

Anyway, if there are any of y'all out there who are trying to persuade your man to wear a ring (I know some guys don't want to), maybe this will help convince him!

2 comments: