Friday, October 29, 2010

Carnegie Hall, here I come!

You may have notice that posting has been a little light of late. My best excuse is that I'm getting back into the swing of things with all my various and sundry choir rehearsals and performances. I had my first performance week with the Atlanta Symphony Chorus last week, and this morning we're headed up to New York (along with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra) to perform at Carnegie Hall. I think this will be my third time there since I joined the chorus in 2005. Here I am smack dab in the middle of the photo the paper ran with a story about our trip in 2006:


I'm famous! Right? At any rate, if you're in New York and want to hear some good music on Saturday night, here are the details. I'll be back next week!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horray! Glad to hear you're getting back into it, and that you're having such wonderful success! Have a great NY weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! You're definitely famous, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I hope you have a great time at Carnegie.

    ReplyDelete