Thursday, December 30, 2010

Old-Timey Tuesday: Epic Eighties

So, I know it's not Tuesday, but I'm calling this an Old-Timey Tuesday post anyway. This addition to my archive of family wedding fashion is one that I didn't nab last year when I was out here in Idaho -- I think I was wary of stirring up bad juju by posting family photos I found amusing -- but have wished I had on many occasions since. However, now that our wedding is long past, I figure I can share it with minimal fear of wedding karma coming back to haunt me. (Right?)

So, without further ado and to cap off the Old-Timey series, I give you this young bride in all her resplendent 1981 Eliza Doolittle/Mary Poppins/hat-and-parasol glory:


I mean... WHOA. Can anyone top that?

1 comment:

  1. WOWZA. that is an awesome old-timey tuesday, lady. hoping you're gonna have an epically awesome new years. :) maybe not mary poppins-80's epic..but epic, eh?

    ReplyDelete