Wednesday, February 9, 2011

To the Mirthmobile! (announcement & thanks)

I don't need to tell y'all I've been a bad blogger lately. The truth is, it's getting to be that time for me: that time that seems to come in every wedding blogger's life when one desires to share with one's readers things that are not part of the wedding world. To that end, I've launched a new general hodgepodge blogging venture -- the mirthmobile -- and I hope you'll come check it out!


Of course, I'm not ready to leave weddings behind altogether. They've actually kept quite a hold on me, much to my surprise. And who knows, there may be something to that... time will tell. At any rate, I've got some unfinished business still to attend to (vendors to review, to be specific). I'll continue to post here, but only occasionally, as has been the case for the past couple months.

I just wanted to give y'all the heads up that things will probably stay slow here (though you never know, with wedding season ramping up) and that I've got new digs on the web. I also wanted to extend my most heartfelt thanks to all of you who have followed along and supported me by reading and commenting. I started this blog as a way to keep my ideas organized and to save my family and friends from constant wedding talk; I had no idea it would introduce me to so many thoughtful, wonderful people whose writing would inspire, challenge and amuse me. Thank you for being brilliant!

What's that? You want the new blog address one more time? But of course! You can find me at themirthmobile.com. See you there!

2 comments: